- When was HITS listed?
December 15, 1997, The Company was registered as a public company on the Jakarta Stock Exchange disposing 74 million shares or equivalent to 16.44% of the Subscribed and Paid-in Capital to the public through an Initial Public Offering, in which each share offered to the public had a par value of IDR 500.
- What is the code for HITS?
IDX : HITS
- What is HITS's financial year end?
HITS's financial year end is on 31 December.
- What is HITS strategy for shareholder value?
HITS is focused in LNG transport as a core competency of the Company since 1986 by building LNG vessel namely the Ekaputra.
- How is the Board of Commissioner and Board of Director appointed?
General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) is one of the highest organs of authority of the Company. GMS is divided into 2 (two), the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders. In the implementation of the GMS, the Shareholders requests the accountability of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors relating to the Company's management, modifying the articles of association, appoint and dismiss the Director and Member of the Board of Commissioners, to decide the division of duties and responsibilities in the management of the Director and others.
- What is the total number of ordinary shares issued?
The share capital of the Company as at 31 December 2013 is 4.769.532.710 shares.
- How can the Shareholders get a copy of HITS's annual report?
The Shareholders and the Stakeholder can download an online version. Please click Report.
- How can the Shareholders ask something about the news and other?
Please click Contact Us.